About this Blog

Hi. I've always been interested in the ecological interactions of the monsters in the world of Monster Hunter. This is just a page to compile the canon lore from Capcom and add on my own theories and speculation.
Anything that is not confirmed to be a fact is in bold:
- Words only in bold indicate information from either only the English MH wiki/BannedLagiacrus or the Japanese MH wiki
- *Words in bold surrounded by asterisks indicate information that is present on both wikis or supported by the JP wiki and BannedLagiacrus*
- [Words in bold surrounded by brackets indicate purely speculative ideas and concepts]

Monday, February 11, 2019

Introduction

Hi. I've always been interested in the ecological interactions of the monsters in Monster Hunter. I would like to add on my own theories and speculation to the original lore, without contradicting the canon information in any way. Content will be updated as Capcom releases new lore info. If I do write something that goes against canon or if you have your own theories you would like to share, please don't hesitate to comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment